0

Talk about waking up on the wrong side of the errr... bean bag!

on 2/23/2009 04:06:00 AM
Happy National Day Brunei!!! Wow 25 years huh. Congratulations and adulations.

This morning I woke up with a bad neck and a back ache because I dozed off on my bean bag. Man how can something so comfortable at first result in such pain later. So I woke up face down into the bean bag, my torso on the bean bag but my abdomen and legs were on the floor. So yeah I was roughin' it last night hahahahaha.

I watched the celebrations just now and it seemed to be quite underwhelming. I expected the stadium to be packed and all but no. There were still empty seats. Also I thought the "Belia Cinta Tanah Air" thing had lots of members but no. There were just 200+ participants. I thought it was gonna be like 500 or something. I think I saw Fadhil though. He was in the centre of the thing.

I could've gone just now using my mom's other invitation but I thought about it and decided not to because if I did so, I'd have to wear baju cara melayu and sinjang. I wasn't in the mood to do so. In fact, I'm never in the mood to wear baju cara melayu.

Later me and the guys (who didnt join the Youth thing) are going out to witness not one but two historical events (hopefully). First of all the 'Most Satay prepared at one go' and the 'tallest cake' at the Polo Club and Orchid Garden Hotel respectively. Bothevents are attempts at setting world records (I'm assuming Guiness... duh!).

So ummm.... yeah.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.