0

Happy Birthday Malina Funky-Pants!

on 2/26/2009 11:30:00 AM
The title says it all! Today is Amal day!

Amal turns 19 today. Ain't she old? Yup she is. But you know what, she'll always be the funkiest old person I'd know. To celebrate (was it really a celebration?) Amal invited us to the Snowhouse place to watch a DVD. In attendance was me, Amal, Zimin, Kahar, Zudin, Cheah Wen, Khairul and Fy (Khairul and Fy left early though). We watched Zoolander and it was really funny. I've watched it once before and it was funny that time too. But this time I'd say it was funnier. I don't know why but maybe it was because there were others there watching it too. Sometimes company makes lots of difference.

You know I've seen many movies I can't even keep track. I took a somewhat "test" posted as a note by Daus on Facebook recently and the result of the "test" was that I've watched 185 out of 239 movies that were listed on the "test". Thats quite a lot and also there were movies that I've watched which weren't on the list. Recently I saw the movie Australia. It's a movie of good, proportionate story-telling. Full of adventure and romance (eww! hahaha just kidding) and a pinch of comedy. All in all it was a pretty good movie. Until the DVD stopped playing because of an error at the end of the movie. Man after watching the movie for 2 hours, I expected to watch the ending but no, I didn't.

Oh yeah, I still haven't been able to get my supply of Yakult Green Tea with Grape Jelly from Easy Way. It's been almost a week since I've drank that stuff. I think I'll try tomorrow. Or maybe the next day.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.