0

Februarians! (this has nothing to do with the content)

on 2/21/2009 04:13:00 PM
Just got back from Imi's place. Had fun. I wish I could've stayed longer but it wasn't actually up to me. I didn't drive there. I followed my pal Fadhil. Initially I wanted to drive there but my car seems to be on the fritz and all lately. Poor old Suzy (Suzuki Vitara LOL).

From the looks and sounds of it all, my car's battery is soon gonna die out and the belting needs changing. Apart from that everything is just dandy.

I love my car. It was the first car I ever drove. But I wish that I had a new car. It doesn't have to be new, I just need a change (and something faster). I'd like to own a saloon car like a skyline (not the new model but the model before) or maybe a Honda Legend. But I guess its just something to dream about right now. Oh well.

Oh yeah the National Day is gonna be held on Monday so tomorrow most of my friends are gonna be away living at the Sports Village. I guess I won't be meeting them any soon. Which is kind of sad. So see you guys!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.