0

Passes, Photos, Puddles, Joyrides and Choki - Choki?

on 2/23/2009 10:30:00 AM
Hahahaha that was fun.

Ok earlier today I said that I was gonna go with the guys (Zimin and Kahar) to the record-breakers. But in fact, we did a lot more. At first before joing up with the guys (at Kahar's place), I decided that I should go sightseeing around his neighbourhood. So through the Jalan Sengkurong A, I started my venture into the depths of the rural areas. But as I went in deeper I got lost and had to track back where I started and tried again. It took quite a while until I reached the desired track but stil in the end I didn't really reach where I wanted to go. But yeah I eventualy found my way to Kahar's place.

So from Kahar's place we decided to car pool. It was cool. Its actually been a long time. So yeah when we arrived at the Polo Club, one of the police officers told us that we weren't allowed inside without a pass so we had to go to the JP Parkiing area and use a shuttle bus from there to the stables for the horses.  So when we reached the area, I realised that if we just lied to the policeman and told him that we were visiting someone at JPMC we could've parked nearer and didn't have to ride the bus. It was raining and whe we reached the Polo Club we noticed smoke and stuff and you know there was satay and people and food and drinks and yeah. We didn't stay long there (about 30-45 minutes). In the process we were drenched by the rain.

Ok after the Polo Club, we went straight to the Orchid Garden Hotel but it wasn't as lively nor was it as interesting but yeah it was ok. Was only intended to be Brunei's Tallest cake not the world's so yeah (thanks min). Time spent there: close to 15 minutes. Seems boring right? Well you haven't heard the whole story.

After the Orchid Garden thing we went to the Awang Budiman Road and we drove across it. HAHAHAHA panat! (Pictures will be available courtesy of Zimin on Facebook kali). Then after that we went around Brunei (Kiulap first to have a hot drink but yeah). It was kind of an unforgettable adventure. We took more pictures at odd places and we waved at people as we passed by them (two waved back and one of them was THE SULTAN!). Then we took some more pictures and went to Kahar's. Then I went back.

I think I'm gonna end this post prematurely. I guess all that excitement got to me.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.