0

Holy horse-shaped clouds, Tonto!

on 2/19/2009 02:39:00 PM


I was heading back home on the bandar-sungai akar highway when I saw this. As soon as I realised that the cloud formation looked like a horse I whipped out my phone and took this picture. Might look like a horse to you or it might not. But I think it does. I tried to take a better picture from a better angle but as you can notice from the picture I was on the road and at a bend and what more can you ask from a 2.o megapixel phone camera.

I guess if the Lone Ranger and Tonto saw this they might weep tears of sorrow seeing Silver galloping over the dumpsite. (kermit channel reference)

*Hi-yo Silver, away!*




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.