0

Oh how I wish I worked at CollegeHumor....

on 2/17/2009 12:36:00 PM
Ok Monday and Tuesday, not my favourite days. Why, you ask? It's because there were no friggin' plans!

So yeah for the past two days I've been stuck at home doing nothing than being a normal human: glued to the computer. I've been watching videos on collegehumor and guess what? I'm so envious of them. They've got the best jobs in the entire world. You might think I may be exaggerating things here but I'm here telling you with a straight face: no I'm not exaggerating.

At collegehumor, the people there get to be themselves. They have a good and friendly working environment, they get to do fun things, they play games, make funny videos and I dare not forget to mention they have an EDITORIAL BEANBAG!!!! Just imagine, you just got out of a meeting, you've got the urge to just relax and presto! A beanbag in your office where you can lie on and release all that tension and stress. Peace and serenity. Man thats the life.

Here's my favourite video clip from collegehumor:



Smile like a big boy smile like a big boy! HAHAHAAHA

All right guess I have to keep it short this time. The cat's on my keyboard and I can't type rightabtabnjbnsakgnbkanasfajl!


lol =] (awkward smile btw)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.