0

Praises to alternate solutions!

on 2/28/2009 06:47:00 AM

Look out sucky Windows Live Writer, seems like you've got some competition.


Since Zimin (or Jengkins as you might know him from my tagboard) introduced me to Windows Live Writer, I've been experiencing some setbacks and disappointments. Not that I'm saying that WLW sucked or anything (it looks terrific btw!) just that it won't work for me. I've tried many times to solve the problem. Installing it, uninstalling it,reinstalling it and even went to greater lengths of asking on forums and what not. But to no avail I failed.


Despite being down and out, there was a light at the end of the tunnel. Yes that light was an alternative to WLW, Zoundry Raven. It's not as cool looking but it still does the job. So kudos you people who aren't as popular as Windows Live!!!


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.