0

Your favourite yellow-skinned (jaundiced?) family

on 5/20/2009 03:04:00 PM
I just finished watching a few episodes of the Simpsons and there was this particular episode where Milhouse was having a birthday party which made me think: "They always have birthday parties but they still turn the same age". Ok So I googled for their birthdays and found these:

Lisa Simpson's birthday is on September 28th, 1981

Homer Simpson's birthday is on December 5th or May 12th, 1956

Marge Simpson's birthday is October 1st, 1954 or 1956 (she said it herself on Marge Gamer)

Bart Simpson's birthday is April Fool's day, 1979

Maggie Simpson's Birthday is in November of 1986 (she was turning one during the tracy ullman shorts)

Looks like Lisa, Marge, and Maggie was born in the Ber' months (September, October, November and December).

I dont know about the others but I'm sure Homer's birthday is correct. I've got the evidence right here:




Lol so he's 52/53? I should've gotten him a birthday present for all the good he brought to the world. Man that picture cracks me up!

On other things Simpsons, the US Government has recognised the contributions the Simpsons have brought to the entertainment business. So they issued Simpsons stamps. 


 
I've gotta get me these to add to my Simpsons memorabilia

My favourite! =D

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.