0

Evenly painted walls are overrated...

on 5/14/2009 09:00:00 AM
I painted my room for the past two days. Well I tried to anyway. I only managed to paint 3 out of 4 of my walls and of those three, I only got to paint from the bottom of the wall to the point 2 feet from the top of the wall. Bummer ey? So yeah my walls aren't evenly painted, my door framesand floor have splatters of blue paint and I think I kinda fractured (worst case scenario) my finger (yeah you know which one) or maybe just bruised it.

But looking at the bright side.... no harm was done. Everything feels normal. Like nothing really happened - the walls are still blue if you dont look at them carefullyand who really notices door frames right? (although my finger is really sore. I think I should get it checked or something). I'd like to thank Fadhil for helping me out in trying to paint my room. I don't think we made a diffference though.

I just found a new thing to add to the collection of things that make my room very crowded. My parents recently bought a recliner. Its not those expensive leather ones though. I don't really know how to explain it but I'd say a hammock on a chair which reclines is close. I think. I've dozed off a few times today on it - which is one of the main features to look for in furniture. It's so comfortable that I think I'm gonna sleep on it tonight.

It look like its gonna rain tonight. Heavily. The wind is already blowing ferociously. I expect to hear earth shattering thunder tonight. So don't fail me unstable weather!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.