0

Toys for the big boys!

on 5/20/2009 01:54:00 PM
I know its too early for a second post but I just had to do it. I just got back from gift hunting with my mum. We were searching for a birthday present for one of my nieces. She's turning 1 in a few days. In other words - I don't really care =D. What's the point of getting a birthday present for someone who wouldn't even remember their birthday even the day after their birthday?

Anyway back to the main point. Me and my mom went to Bebeland at HuaHo Manggis and it felt like geek heaven to me. THere were toys... toys for big boys. HAHAHA. There were many transformers action figures. There were many marvel toys also including the new Super Hero Squad collection.  There were Hulk stuff too. But the most eye-catching toy was the claws. Yep the claws. THe one that go "SHING!" "SLASH!" and "SWOOSH!".  I'm talking about thee claws:




Ok that sucked. Those were wolverine claws. So those weren't clear but the one below is as sharp as... anything sharp I guess.



I want one of those! =D


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.