0

Don't miss me too much =)

on 3/19/2009 06:26:00 AM

I'll be gone for 12 days for 'Umrah' so yeah just follow what the title says.


I'm really excited to go the Holy Land and I hope to find spiritual peace within myself (iyea). Hahaha seriously. It's been 8 years since I've been there last and I expect many changes. Last time I went there, it was just me and my parents. But this time, I'm going with my whole family with my grandparents, my 'bungsu', two of my cousins next door with their parents and my youngest aunt with her daughter.


I heard it's cold there this time of year. 10 degrees celsius during the day so just imagine how low the temperature is night time. Thank god I 'improved' my insulation lately. The others will be so jealous of me. hahahaha


I'll be bringing my camera along so to Sim: "Don't worry dude, pictures are coming". Also I'll try to bring back camels for all of you. But no promises.


Ok guys I guess that's all I have to say. See you in 12 days or so!


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.