0

Holy Headaches!

on 3/04/2009 10:20:00 AM

So yeah I missed two days of blogging. I hope all 12 of you didn't miss me that much.



So Sunday night was a blast. I had great fun with the gang. We had dinner for Kahar's birthday party which was like a first. Usually birthday parties meant music, dancing (although I normally avoid this), shouts and yells, jumping around and you know the usual stuff. But this was different. It was tame and civilised. Which comes to the verdict: I liked it!



After dinner we had cake and played Guitar Hero: World Tour on Kahar's Xbox360. One thing I found out is that Cheah Wen is really good at playing the guitar (hero). She amazed us all with her precision and accurate timing. After she finished one song, I think she burned Imi. I was wowed after that.



Then the ladies (and some guys) soon left the party and only the sleepovers were left. Wait, did I just say the sleepovers? I meant the STAY-overs. I don't think you could really call it a sleepover considering during the niht no one really slept. While some of the guys chilled outside, me, Zimin, Fadhil and Faris were inside. Fadhil and Faris were napping while I listened to Zimin sing on Faris' karaoke machine. He's kind of funny that guy. I think he sang non-stop for an hour or so. Then after that the guys were finished with their air-time and we all went out for a drive on Fadhil's car.



We 'explored' Jerudong (overstatement). We went to the elephant place but it was just a place (minus the elephant) the to the 'Red Rocket' house which we just passed by. Then to Kahar's area then to the beach. It was very serene there on the beach I might say. We climbed the rocks and each and everyone of us claimed a rock for ourselves to lay on or make territory. It was awesome and relaxing. I think we spent one and a half to two hours there 'chilling' until there was light and we headed back to Kahar's place.



I think by that time people started to feel tired. Each and everyone of the guys started sleeping. I didn't actually sleep. I took a short nap downstairs with Zudin, Kahar and Fadhil in company. Only for 15 minutes I think. Then I woke up and joined Fadhil playing videogames then not long after I got bored and just watched him play with Quasim. Then we went back.



As soon as I got back (at 11am), I slept up until 3.30pm and then took my brother from school (I was late). When I reached home at around 4, I continued sleeping until 9 in morning the next day. I vaguely remember being woken up by my parents a few times but I can't seem to remember any details.



Man did that result in a major headache. It felt like being hit on the head by a sledgehammer. TWICE!!! I was so disoriented. First thing I did was freshen up. Then I went to eat then there was a note downstairs from my mom. It read: "Suruh Agus jump kereta, bawa ke workshop usai... ada duit." And next to the note was some cash. I took it and did as instructed. Fixed the car and then bought a few DVDs to indulge my self in these times of boredom and stagnancy.



Today was the same as yesterday minus the workshop thing and the buying of DVDs. =)


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.