0

Update pasal bual.... ummm I mean bula!

on 3/01/2009 02:47:00 AM
Hahahaha sorry jengkins. I felt the twitchies.

Last night me, jeng, zudin, das, kam and syuk joined the jocks (jimmy, vovie, azmi, tom, wafri and man i can't seem to remember the other one) had a little game of futsal at Harun's gym. It was a great deal of fun. I scored two goals last night each scored with my left and right foot. Could've scored more as I had a few shots hitting the upright and some shots were just wide off the target. Me and jeng suffered (exaggerated) a few knocks last night.

Jeng upon attempting to score a goal (before that I think he scored 2 goals), slipped in front of the goal post and somehow cut his toe. It looked kind of gruesome but hell was it enigmatic how he fell down. He fell while trying to stop the ball and ball rolled under his foot. I don't know how he got cut though. HAHAHA

My injury was a re-occurance of the one I had during last year's cross-country. Last year during the cross-country the soles of my feet got cramped and swollen due to poor or lack of hydration. Since that incident, whenever I was due for physical activities and exercise, I made sure to drink a bottle of water before. But last night I forgot and now my feet hurt. It's not as bad last year as both my feet were out-of-service, this time only my left foot hurts bad. But I healed faster than last year and as soon as I reached home, I could limp faster.

Mystifyingly, yesterday the MS Cross Country was held. Maybe its just a coincidence that I acquired the same injury on the same day of a particular occasion. But I'd like to think that cross-countries have something against me.

Seems like this is gonna be the only post for today. Later in the afternoon (at around 3) I'm gonna go to my cousin's 'nikah' ceremony and I think after that I'm gonna go straight to Kahar's (who is celebrating his birthday today by the way). Or maybe I'd go home first and prepare my stuff. My parents finally gave me a green light to go to a sleepover. I don't think they'd mind if I go to a few of these things. Just as long as its not all the time I think.

OH YEAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAHAR!!!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.