0

Can't seem to catch a break...

on 3/06/2009 09:59:00 AM
Man I've got to go to another wedding thing tonight. Last night I went to my great-grandma's house for a family gathering, then this morning I had to wake up real early to go to an Umrah briefing. This afternoon I had to go to my uncle's place and help out a bit for tonight which leaves me no time to take an afternoon nap because soon I'd have to go back to his place for the thing tonight. Don't get me wrong or anything, I kind of enjoy these things but its piling up too fast for me.

I haven't been able to sleep early at nights. Sound familiar to you? Oh so you've read Zimin's blog. But seriously, last night I tried to sleep at 11 but ended up sleeping at 2. All that time I was lying on my bed. I switched off everything that emitted light so my room was pitch black but still I couldn't sleep. I wanted to make myself a cup of hot chocolate but I was afraid that if I got off of my bed I'd be tempted to do something else other than sleep.

After tossing and turning looking for the perfect sleeping position I found it. It was very comfortable but still I couldn't sleep. Smells like insomnia right? I hope its not. I don't wanna be like the 'Fight Club' guy coming up with a Tyler Durden of my own. It would be cool though, in a really, really freaky wax.

I found a solution to my problems though. I talked myself to sleep. HAHAHAHA. I know it sounds crazy but it really works. I didn't do the split personality thing because that would be crazy. I just thought of a history essay that I could right and I laid it down note by note, fact by fact. I discussed about JFK and theorized that if he wasn't assasinated he wouldn't be the American hero he is now. I think 5-10 minutes after I started I finally dozed off only to be woken up three and a half hours later. Talk about sleep deprivation. 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.