0

Alright I get it!

on 4/06/2009 11:56:00 AM
Don't you just love spam? Y'know those kinds where you have to be scammed first into giving out your email account and password into a system and the automated programme within that system hacks into your account and gives people stupid IM's. I have fallen victim to these scams back in the past (long, long, long time ago - like before star wars) and now it seems like others are too (or not). Can't keep up? Let me give you an example:


*friend's display name* says:

This is like a dream come true for me and my Becky. We both are living proof that Acai pills work to lose weight quick, we both lost over 30 pounds and still losing, no diet or excercise they just burn the fat off. Get them now for only five dollars at http://datedoes.com


Wow it's funny how the universe can give you hints. Cruel and hurtful hints I might say. It's like a punch in the gut! HAHAHA

Yeah, yeah, yeah I get it. But the main question here is who the hell is Becky? And Acai pills? Seriously.



Oh yeah, I'm back... and I know I promised pictures but YEAH just be patient (or not).

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.