0

Movies are AWESOME!!! (you can say you were wrong man, I'll forgive you)

on 4/21/2009 02:38:00 AM

Man this video clip is very close to my heart. I know you guys might think I'm talking about Megan Fox but actually no, not entirely though. There's a scene in the clip that really touches me. The one when Sam tells Bumblebee: "You'll always be my first car". Well the time to sell my Vitara has come and soon it'll be out of my life forever which is kind of sad because I've had quite a few memories in that car een though I've only been driving it for about 8-9 months. It is (and will be was) the first car I ever drove in my entire life. I've hosted a Nutella Party in that car.

It's been a good ride and I guess I have to move on to bigger and better things, steed-wise, just like what Sam said in the clip to Bumblebee. WTF am I saying? How can you move on to bigger and better rides than a car that transforms into a badass robot?!!! I don't care if you're dating Megan Fox, talking cars are awesome.

My parents are getting me a new (not really) car. Too bad they got the car before I saw this video clip. If I knew Bumblebee was available I would've pitched him in for my new car.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.