0

It's just not funny anymore... but it still makes me laugh

on 4/18/2009 11:41:00 AM
Last night while searching the internet for knowledgeable material (the internet meaning collegehumor.com and knowledgeable material meaning tings to fill in my time) I stumbled upon.... hmmm I don't really no what to call it... it's not really a creation because they didn't realy create it but it's also not an improvisation as the main part of it was removed. So I guess we'll have to do with an innovation.

I stumbled upon Garield-minus-Garfield right after I stumbled upon quarterlifecomics (which will not be covered in this or future posts). Garfield-minus-Garfield is described as:

a site dedicated to removing Garfield from the Garfield comic strips in order to reveal the existential angst of a certain young Mr. Jon Arbuckle. It is a journey deep into the mind of an isolated young everyman as he fights a losing battle against loneliness and depression in a quiet American suburb.

Sounds to me that he's not really depressed. Instead, I think he's got an abundance of time to do nothing. Believe me I can relate. He's just like you and me.
































      

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.