0

While it Happened for everybody else, I Got Smart....

on 6/19/2008 03:02:00 PM
Hahaha yes lame...

Yup I watched Get Smart. I was supposed to watch M. Night Shyamalan's The Happening with the guys (and amal...) but I had something to do in the afternoon so I didn't. Baik jua parents ku bawa aku jalan masa malam (please note that I watched it with my parents therefore exempting me from being beekay).

Damn it was so funny. Really I'm serial. From the start to the end, there was non-stop humor. It wasn't only the main character, Maxwell Smart (Steve Carell from The Office), who was funny but also other characters like Agent 99 (Anne Hathaway), Agent 23 (Th Rock), Dalip (LOL), and other peripheral actors. (mmmm peripheral.....)

The thing I liked most about the movie is that they didn't spoil the simplicity and character of the original Get Smart series. I know this because I watched it arah Star World dulu every Sunday morning at 8.30 am. What can I say? I'm a sucker for the classics. Haha.

Well thats one movie crossed off from my 'want(need) to watch this year' list. I already watched The Incredible Hulk which was excellent (for me...). Gila banyak blockbusters keluar this year, Batman: The Dark Knight, Hellboy 2, Mummy 3, Punisher 2, Hancock, X-Files, Wanted to name a few.

Hope my wallet can handle that...

Ok at this poin I have already read my post three times and its boring. So I guess I better stop before it gets more boring (if it is even possible) or as Kran might say before I revive time and make it go E--V--E--N S--L--O--W--E--R.....

PS: I would like to thank Krandhell for not suing me for plagiarism.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.