0

The Dark Knight/Batmobile: Ford Mustang GT500

on 6/03/2008 03:41:00 PM in ,

Well since i just 'aced' my first driving lesson today, my parents bought me a new car. Finally my dream is no longer a dream. I call it the Dark Knight (up there...). It has all the qualities of a muscle car: tough, crazy fast, can transform (yup), four-wheeled, racing stripes and a down-to-earth driver, ME!!!


My dad bought this one for himself. He calls it the Batmobile. It truly is the Batmobile from the 1966 Batman and Robin show with Adam West and Burt Ward. This thing is a beauty. The only thing is no aircon since its a convertible.

My mum also bought a convertible, the Mach 5. It can jump and do crazy stuff. But its cool. But i preferred her to buy a helicopter but what the heck. My mum chose the car and thats fine by me.

All in all, today was great.

DAO, GUESS WHO IS DELUSIONAL AND HALLUCINATING NOW!!!!!

oh yeah Adeq has just unveiled his new blog and please visit. If you're willing to visit my blog, then you'd be willing to visit his blog too.

Adeq punya blog - http://42paradoxesbeyondpolaris.blogspot.com

PS: if you believed everything about the cars, god bless you!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.