0

No reward for awesomeness!

on 6/17/2008 04:19:00 PM in , , , ,
Well my day wasn't actually a day, it was more of an afternoon/evening cos i only did stuff during that time.

The plan for the afternoon and evening was to go to Charcoal as Michelle had invited me the day before. The plan was simple for me as transport was Krandhell and permission was given just as long as I returned back home after.

Kran picked me up at 4 o'clock right after she picked up c Meips (who is very very cool!) and we went to the airport to fetch some money. But with the place being packed, there was no room for me or fadhil to move so we decided to go to the Soon Lee Department Store at Lambak. I nearly had a heart attack when I was withdrawing money because I nearly withdrew $200 instead of $20. Crazy ah. Kran had a problem when he used the ATM so we decided to go to another ATM just to waste time.

We went to the ATM just above the hill near Soon Lee and as Fadhil left the car to fetch some money, I was left alone in the car with Meips. I wanted to ask her about the FHM mag me and zimin pestered her to buy for almost a week, but I assumed she didnt get it since she didnt mention anything about it. So we chatted for awhile about how fun her trip to Singapore. As Kran came back into the car, he told us the ATM wasn't working for im there either so we went to Kiulap to get his money and there we did.

After that it was straight on to Batu Satu where Charcoal was. Since we were there pretty early, at around 5, we decided to check out the new arcade in the area. In my honest opinion it was very dull and had quite a hostile feeling about it. But we tried out some games and yes, it was a load of crap!

After that we went to Best Eastern where we spent almost 20 mins there until the arrival of a certain someone namely c Zimin. Ia jalan dari Yayasan all the way to the place. Gila. Then we went straight to Charcoal and waited for the others to come. It was well about half an hour before Michelle and Dao came. Then soon after Hanis came and after that Sue too. It was tons of fun. Too bad not many came. Guess others were not informed about it and I sincerely apologise for being BEEKAY!

Here are some pics:


Me and Soulja Boy! I was halfway through my meal while Soulja Boy had already finished his.
Funny thing is we ordered the same thing.


DLF said that he could finish this and guess what? HE DID!!!!
But before he finished he said, "I can't swallow anymore meat!".
Guess he's just modest... and a bit perverted and bicurious.

The predator pounced with sheer malice on it's well done prey!

Everyone full and satisfied except for Soulja Boy who was still hungry.
Tu si DLF kan muntah ah.


Highlight of the night! You rock Meips! woowoowoowoowoo FHM!!!


Yup Megan Fox! and the yellow label says:
"Unsuitable for the young"
Why? We were just reading the articles about eco-friendly cars!

MEIPS SURPRISED ME AND ZIMIN WITH THE FHM MAG. I WAS SPEECHLESS WHEN SHE DID THAT!

AGAIN MEIPS YOU ROCK!!!!
SERIOUSLY THANK YOU!

oh yeah after that we sent zimin and sue home. at around 10 o'clock I arrived home and I stealthily sneaked in. Funny thing was that nearly an hour after I came back, I got a call from my dad asking me where I was. Haha.


PS: oh yeah to the suckers who want to borrow the mag... DREAM ON!!!! aku sama zimin ganya dapat HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Charcoal




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.