0

Floor It, Baby!!!

on 6/03/2008 11:11:00 AM in , , , , , ,
Gila this day rocked...

Not only because of the fact I practically had no class (only had gp and physics we had a test and after break we had this mental health talk), but also because I drove today. My first driving lesson.

Ok before I start rambling about how fun driving was, I'd like to mention some things about the mental health talk we had in the morning. It wasn't as boring as i expected it to be. In fact, it was one of the best talks i've ever attended. Probably this was because the presenter was kinda cool and his accent and way of speaking I enjoyed. Also the flow of the presentation was rather good.

He talked about the symptoms and causes of mental illnesses. Some of the symptoms mentioned was talking to oneself, being aggressive, doing insane things etc. I laughed when heard this because to tell you the truth, most of the people I know do these kinds of things. But i doubt them being mentally ill as WE (and i emphasize on the WE) do this to relieve stress, to have fun and to entertain others. Also before mentioning these symptoms, the speaker said that there is no basis to the definition of mental illness. So it proves my point.

We had our first Magazine Committee meeting for graduation today. It was kind of productive and we outlined the basic structure of the magazine. Hope its better than the years past. Then me and the guys went to the audi where I had fun writing fortunes... kan Carrr? I also became of the people behind the desk who answered questions (haha setaie...!!). I even talked nonsense as there was once when this kid asked me: "What is OCD?". I answered, "Its a mental disorder which you are obsessively compulsive about". hahahahahaha....

Then came the best part of the day, or should i say my life? I'd say day-life (gila sounds like DLF if you say it quickly ). I went to the stadium with my dad at around 4 and there we met my driving instructor. Then with the formalities were done with, my dad left me with my driving instructor. We both went into the car and it felt like freedom.

My first hour was a very exhilarating one. My journey started from the stadium, then to the highway from bandar to sg akar, then straight on to mentiri, then went to sg hanching area, then back to the mentiri highway, then from mentiri i went straight home. hahaaha. My driving instructor was very kind and patient. My engine stalled 4 times (once at the roundabout, another at a u-turn, and twice arah the hill arah ampir rumahku haha). But i learned a lot. Also I enjoyed it too much that i went over the speed limit. I was going 80 haha... I know thats not really fast but my instructor tarus: "awangku, inda laju kah ni?" hahaha. Gila te-sorry2 ku haha. Ketawa ia plg.

The instructor was kind enough to send me home. Actually i drove but still... haha. Then arah the hill going up to my house, the instructor taught me how to balance the car on a hill. Gila mati engine dua kali. I still cant balance the clutch and the gas pedal easily. But as my dad always says: Its no big deal to make mistakes. Thats what you call learning... (note the fact that i edited this post 3 times haha)

Well one more week until my next session, which I agreed upon. Zimin is starting this Thursday.

I'd like to say one last thing: WATCH OUT DIL!!! THERES A NEW SPEED DEMON IN TOWN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Also special mention to Amal, Fadhil and Michelle...

Amal for giving me my birthday presents:

I know she's a re-gifter but i dont care, thanks MAL (haha sorry Carrr...)

To Fadhil i thank you for teaching me how to drive a manual car and Michelle thank you for teaching me how to REALLY drive a manual car... HAHAHA

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.