0

Cannonball!!!

on 6/10/2008 11:22:00 AM in , , ,
ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

That sums up how i felt during my driving session today. The early part of driving was full of crap. My engine stalled a few times and I hate to say but it was *four-letter-word* up!. Not gonna make excuses but its just that Im a friggin noob. I released the clutch too drastically at times and i didnt press the gas pedal down enough.

But that was only in the beginning. After I got onto the road going to bandar, it was smooth sailing.
Gila I was so stressed out after that I didnt even say a word to my driving instructor during the 'journey'. For that Im sorry pasal boring jua tu. haha. At times I nearly dozed off haha. But the road going to bandar was crowded like hell, ijap ku.

From bandar I took the route which i took last week. It was ok. Funny thing is that when I was driving to Mentiri, Ayub overtook my car twice. Gila laju wah ia ah. I messaged him after I finished driving and he said it wasnt him drivin fast but it was me who drove slowly.

On the way back home, Ayub once again overtook the car I was driving. Damn thats 3 times. Nyaman ia lapas atu stuck in traffic. I drove home again with my teacher and this time it was better masa naik bukit.

Oh yeah before I went off driving, I met with Zai, Zimin, Wen Yi and Nabilah Ibrahim. They were too there to attend their driving lessons. Gila atu ramai org ms. Ada lagi sorg atu tapi i dont want to mention his name.

It wasnt as exciting as last time because probably I expected it to be better. In fact I'm rather disappointed at myself. This becoming too depressing so better change topic.

Ummm I know its a bit too late to talk about Dao's ambuyat party so I won't. So here are a few pics:

Ambuyat Party

Shit eh bilik ku baju red (cuba cakap laju2)!


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.