0

An ode to a Dear Little Friend

on 6/07/2008 03:14:00 PM in , , ,
(SPOILER: LAME/BORING POST!)

Ok today was cool. During history we decided to have a revolution against science subjects but this should be a secret so if you wanna know just ask me. We're planning to break the trend and set a new one. One which will be seen as our legacy. Our road to glory. The rise of humanity subjects. And the public realization of the overrated nature of science subjects.

HAHAHA.......

Gila hyper ku eh.... I've been like this since morning. This is maybe because of the fact that I was too tired to actually feel what i was supposed to or maybe because this was just a fun day. Why not ask zimin or carrr, surely they'll agree that it was a fun day. In the morning during free period, I worked on the msyouth video and I had my first screening. It wasn't big though. Only a few watched it but mostly came with satisfactory comments. Some mentioned there were a few parts that needed to be worked on and for that I thank you for making me not look like a fool. It was rather satisfying to receive such positive response. Now I know it was all not for waste. Even the teacher-in-charge of the Msyouth complimented it. But I don't want to be too excited cause I'm not sure whether it would appeal to others as someone said that the video was quite boring and would make people fall asleep. I'm not gonna name names *cough*amal*cough*. ahem....

Well apart from that, in the afternoon we were busy preparing for the Environmental Week. Some of us were transplanting the plants up for adoption into pots. We had lots of fun as not only did we do it with loads of company but also we did it without a care in the world of getting our hands dirty. We also helped out in preparing articles for the exhibition and also some went to fix the sculptures from the sculpture competition.

In the afternoon, a graduation meeting for heads and asst heads of committees was held. It was quite productive as we learned about the progress of other committees. However, we could all be more productive. During the meeting, my idea of having the graduation near the school i.e. the banquet hall at hua ho manggis was finally acknowledged by Wan. I was happy when I heard this because people rarely listen to me and take me seriously (This confuses me cause I can always be seen so how come I am rarely heard?). But the drawback of this is that the desire of many might not be fulfilled as most preferred to have the graduation night somewhere else i.e. Empire Hotel. Dont get me wrong, even though i proposed to have the graduation night at Hua Ho, I wanted to go to Empire also. But it seems that its out of our price range. Apart from hua ho, polo club jerudong is also an alternative. I dont know about the place though but i hope its good. Also during the meeting I was talking to Carrr about the awards I'd be able to win: biggest, best white-hair, best jugger bitch!, best bahri and fattest. The 2nd and last one I've got competition though especially the last one as I have to compete with Fadhil, Waqi and Adeq. Damn!

Ok now off to a more important issue.... ADA ORANG BIRTHDAY INDA LAMA LAGI (08/06/2008)!!!! wait let me rephrase that:

ADA LEPRECHAUN BIRTHDAY INDA LAMA LAGI (08/06/2008)!!! MMMMM... AMBUYAT!!!!!

haha atu plg ganya.

PS: history rocks!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.