0

Stop-Motion

on 6/16/2008 05:56:00 PM in , , , ,
Wow its been a week since my last update. Ive been busy what with the.... haha got nothing.

Anyway, I'm just too lazy to type now so lets just watch this video (that i made):



Yup I like to play with toys. As Napoleon once said, "Men are led by toys". And yeah I spent my whole monday night in making this vid. *Hope Smosh recognises my talent.*

Seriously guys you shouldn't have (you probly should have but Im trying to be what do you call it? hmmm... nevermind). The list of people who I need to thank isnt finished yet (according to zimin) so expect some future edits on this post (or you just dont care?). Well...

BUMBLEBEE ROCKS!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.