1

Gung Ho

on 3/24/2010 03:33:00 AM
Planned on watching Santau with my bro Kahar earlier. However we had o wait til the videos fully loaded on youtube. Thank god for that because while waiting for them to load, we watched The Pacific Part I and II. One word: EPIC. We ended up not watching Santau at all as we were on a World War II frenzy as we watched Saving Private Ryan right after (A movie which I shamefully admit haven't watched before). Made me think of how serving your country in the warfront would feel like. No, I'm not talking about the new type of 'war' that we have right now, but I'm talking about in World War II. Just imagine, landing in Normandy to liberate Europe from Nazi tyranny, invading Berlin to purge the rule of the Third Reich, scalping Nazis etc. I imagine myself in the frontline and go gung ho. Advancing on my enemies, for the sake of m country. But in these days and times, I don't think I would survive five minutes what with all the long range weapons.

1 Comments


我喜欢读您的岗位!

*ikut-ikutan* HAHAHHA

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.