0

Life is too short...

on 3/23/2010 03:45:00 AM
to be serious all the time. I know its kinda bad not being taken seriously but its better than being taken too seriously about something intended not to be. This comes from a recent post by my cousin on Facebook by which I jokingly took philosophically to. Thats a real downer. Trying to make a joke but being taken too seriously. It seems like some people don't have the capacity to just sit back and let their sense of humour all out. Having read the comments following my comment, I see that that part of my gene pool don't have the intellectual capacity of processing humour, even when I blatantly point out that I was joking.

So remember, taking life too seriously without giving in to your sense of humour, to me, means that you don't have anything to expect for in life. I'd just tell them that they'd make the world a better place if they would just stop producing offsprings and rid the world of their handicapped genes because obviously a funny bone will be perpetually missing in their biology.

"Life is boring, so get a sense of humour..." - Jofray, B., "Life is Boring, So Get a Sense of Humour you Douchebags", (Oxford University Press, 2010), Title.

True story.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.