1

Insomnia...

on 3/18/2010 05:21:00 AM
Ok I know crashing at around 7 or 8 at night and waking up at 3 in the morning does not constitute insomnia but I am suffering from severe (not really though) sleeping disorder. Good thing the sun is always up nowadays to keep me fresh and awake. But when it comes to those lectures in those dark and gloomy theatres, my mind tends to drift off thinking about sleep. So for now, I will go back to sleep to further screw up my sleeping pattern. Good Morning!

1 Comments


Insomnia Hypnosis offers you an easy, natural way to have a good night’s sleep. You may be using or have considered sleep medication to finally get some sleep. Unfortunately, the sleeping pills frequently prescribed by physicians can be more of a problem than a solution.

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.