0

Lest we forget

on 5/14/2010 12:27:00 AM
You might have noticed (or might not) that my blogging behaviour rate is relative to the intensity of my workload. I've read through my posts dating back a couple of months and mostly are work related or matters that are very pressing to me. Initially, I asked myself why? Why write these things when there are tons more I could do with the time? Why write when I know not many people are gonna subject themselves to my thoughts and worries? Why write when virtually nobody is reading?

Well I guess the answer to all that is merely for some relief. Whenever I try to do work or try concentrating on things, it could just never work without me thinking of other things. Things, even though menial and irrelevant to me now, I just don't want to forget. I guess all that I've written and shared, more or less, originates from my selfish nature of always wanting to remember.

I guess forgetting and losing memories, of either the good or the bad, just scares me. The memories and experiences cherished and burdened upon us all makes us unique. I don't want, in the future, to grow old and forget these things as these things aren't only for me, but also for the sake of not hurting people I love and cherish by forgetting them. So I endear and remember myself, so that I can remember others.

If by any chance I forget, I will always have this to remind me. Better yet, I have you to remind me also. So please remember to let me not forget. =D

*This post sounds kind of grim. Sorry for that. Just letting go of things on my mind I guess

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.