0

Vices

on 5/24/2011 07:02:00 PM
Sleep, eat, music, shisha and 'washing my hands' with luck, in no particular order.

These vices seem to keep me going in moments of need. Moments when I've got my bow and arrow ready to shoot, but there doesn't seem to be a target.

In the days of past, I've always seemed to enjoy reading. Feeding my mind with knowledge. But somehow, with all the reading required of me due to my course, the love for reading, hobby-wise, is slowly extinguishing. I've got a lot on my mind, maybe that's why. I have yet to find something that holds my attention for more than days.

But one good thing remains: my love for writing. Although I do admit that my writings are merely ramblings of a mad man. But maybe this is life. Life is all about evolving, or less controversially: adapting. Maybe my love for writing has seeded from my love of reading. I know, it's perplexing. How should I simply put this? I just don't know....

Haha

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.