0

Inhale deeply....

on 5/23/2011 03:30:00 PM
and exhale when your lungs can't take it anymore. Stay calm and collected. Two more days 'til the first hurdle. A giant hurdle if I might say so myself. I tell myself I've been through all this before and most of the time I get my way. But in the back of my mind, I feel fear and worries lingering, always. Almost two straight weeks preparing myself for this hurdle. Preparing my mind to remember what is needed, my body to endure whatever may come, and my spirit to never waiver.

Now, I just require the solace and solitude of my mind. Eyes open, vision always pointed forwards, conditioned to never to look back. Body heavy, as if constrained by shackles and my mind weak constantly enduring. But my heart perseveres. And that is what matters.

If it's one thing that should be known, its that I always get my way. If the hurdle is too high, I'll find my way around. Under. Or through. My ends will always justify my means.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.