0

Volunteering: it doesn't pay....

on 4/23/2010 07:25:00 PM
You know that feeling when you have so many things on your mind, but just can't physically transform them into words? You know like when you try eating everything on the table at one go and in the end nothing goes in? Or when you try to shred bundles of paper at one go but end up jamming the machine? Well, thats what I'm feeling now.

I've got 3 essays due on the 4th of May, all summing up to 7500 words, and all I've achieved is a miserly 1000 words on just one essay. I seriously don't know what I've done wrong. I've done all the reading and writing down the notes but my mind just can't seem to be doing any good for me. The 4th is 10 days away. Maybe this is my mind telling me that its still early. I don't have to do all this until the last minute. But guess again. It's actually my mind telling me that I should've finished these essays a long time ago. Way before easter. Its like my mind is saying to me right now: "There you go again procrastinating, blogging about work when the simplest solution is to just get on with work!".

Hmmm... good point.... Thats the best idea I've heard in a long time.

Later Gators =D

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.