0

Should've thrown a batarang!

on 7/22/2008 10:51:00 AM
Meips: So how are things?
JuggerB: everything's cool...
Meips: Gila perfect jua your life
JuggerB: I just let life pass by without a care kaliah.... and aku kanyang....

lol

That was when I was waiting for my dad to pick me up this afternoon. Seriously I was full because we went to WYWY at lambak just now with fadhil as the driver along with sim, kahar, hanis, meips and sue. It was quite fun sal its been a while since I've gone out makan with the guys. At WYWY I discovered that Fadhil and Kahar are really fast eaters!!!! Gila wah I don't think sampai 5 minutes kolo mee durg sampai abis tia bemakan and this was their second helping of kolo mee (All the guys except hanis ordered another bowl of kolo mee lol). Aku and Sim astonished brabis apatah lagi c meips who at that time hadn't even finished her fried noodles yang paling awal sampai (masa our first bowl).

Oh yeah tadi during lunch time we were at the cafe and played with cards. Dewi and I tried to build card pyramids separately but failure was definite for me because there were these two guys (azim and fadhil) who were throwing cards at my pyramid whenever I got two pieces to stand up. Baie ah!!! Here are some pics (only for literates):


Dewi got her pyramid completed tapi skajap saja


Futility lol


Bumblebee, Zohan and my MEGA PYRAMID!
Wooo SASAK?!!!! HAHAHAHA


That took me 15 minutes to do lol.... nadawah. Actually my bumblebee and zohan did it in 15 minutes while I just watched. DISCO DISCO UH UH!!!!

Other pics which I'm just gonna caption:

RBC lol


After watching Dark Knight!!!!

Hancock!!! (Get it?!!!)
On the way to and at WYWY (17th July)


The football match - Pahlawan (0) vs. Laksamana (1) (22nd July)
The scorer - Vovie


The Five-Touch Wonder- Adib and The Super Sub - Dao


Haha a friendly tussle


The Three Caballerros

Oh yeah Dark Knight rocks!!!!! Better watch it. I'm not gonna spoil it for those who haven't because I know the feeling. Personally I think it beats all the other movies I've watched this year due to the intensity of the movie which was perfectly written from beginning to end. What can I say? Aku kipas-susah-mati (die-hard fan) Batman kaliah hahaha!

I'm gonna leave you with a few pics from:

Tri-Xtreme Celebration


Supposed 'Boys' Night Out'


Golf Outing (sama my bro)



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.