0

My week so far

on 7/09/2008 11:32:00 AM in , , , ,
Salutations loyal readers!

I haven't been feeling well lately, which doesn't explain why I haven't been posting anything, so sorry. Anyway back to my well being. It appears that I've contracted the Not-so-rare Common Cold Virus (NCCV). This should not be affiliated or confused with the Rare Common Cold Virus (RCCV) which has plagued my sidekick Adeq aka Robin for almost a month if I'm not mistaken. However both ailments have similar effects such as soreness of the throat and blockage of the nasal passage. Despite so, the NCCV does not cause the loss of voice (like the RCCV) but only alters it a bit making it quite hoarse. Also when I'm affected by this disease, it doesn't really translate externally except for the occasional cough and oh-so-wonderful sneeze. I don't know why but I think probably I normally look f*cked up (mind my french) or maybe because I just don't look sick (coz I' the Juggernaut, bitch!). So from the start of the week until today (hopefully it goes away tomorrow), I've been attending school sick and today was the worst for me.

Oh yeah today I've set an objective which is to 'HULK SMASH' Carrr (Pg. Abdul Kahar) when he least expects it. I already notified him about this and he verbally agreed to not get angry. My first attempt was before telling him so which was when he just arrived to school but I wasn't able to catch up to him as he ran like a little girl! So to Kahar: watch it! HAHAHA

Also kudos to Zimin aka CJeng for passing his driving test. Although I admit I'm a bit envious and jealous of this (since I was expecting to accomplish the same feat about the same time as him), I'm still happy for him. Also I don't see any reason why I should be jealous since even though I haven't passed my driving test, I've gained another driver friend who would be whole-heartedly willing to drive me around. Here are my good driving buddies: Ayub, Fadhil, Wilson, Kahar, Zainul, Imi, Amal, Michelle, Waqi, Ivan and finally Zimin. Thats a lot right. So why should I worry? Also I thought about it: even though I have to wait for a few more weeks to get my license, I still have my whole life to drive. Sure I'd still have to depend on my parents but right now I don't actually mind (that much).

We had Internal Assessment yesterday and today. Honestly I think it wasn't really nerve wracking or hard. I admit that there were a few bumps along the way but overall for me it was OK. The assessors I had weren't really intimidating except for sometimes in which they bombarded me with some outrageous questions and I answered in kind. I tried to keep a cool and calm head throughout. I hope I get a good and fully descriptive review so that I know what my weaknesses are.

Some of the UK people have come back and I've already met a few. Surprisingly no one has changed a lot in their behavior (except for Dini... pervy soulja faggot!) however physically they seem to have changed. I guess they get morphers there.

We've been tallying the nominations and superlatives. So far it has gone quite good and I think we're halfway finished. There are some surprise winners. I should stop talking now due to it's confidential and sensitive nature.

Lastly on Sunday night I attended the Tri-Xtreme Celebration and it was fun. I was actually feeling under the weather that day but I tried to conceal it and eventually had fun with my friends. I got those who joined the competition each got a certificate and an umbrella which is kinda neat because now my future car is complete since I have an umbrella to put inside it. Too bad my team 'Team 28: ANBA" didn't win the $8000 but at least we had a tremendously awesome time.

Oh yeah tomorrow is CCA and we're going to play squash. I bet you guys I'm totally gonna own because I'm very good at squashing things and with my friends being puny little people, I assure you they're not gonna beat me. Also I'm gonna bring my tennis racket which might give me an advantage.

PS: good luck to those taing the MinDef scholarship. Hope you guys get it!
PPS: sorry no pics this time. I'll post some in the future.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.