0

How do people call Batman for help during the day? If I lived in Gotham, I'd just rob banks after lunch.

on 7/03/2008 12:03:00 PM in , , , , , , ,
Hahahahaha..... I got that one from collegehumor.

Greetings and salutations fellow readers!!!! LOL

Its been a while since I updated my blog(this is what people usually say after not updating their blogs for a while!). Everybody's doing it so why not?!

Ok let me fill you guys in....


Saturday 28th June 2008:
  • Had Zimin, Hanis and Fadhil over at my place for a sleepover for tri-xtreme.
  • Went to school to water the plants.
  • Went to Kran's place to meet his brothers.
  • Took Mei Ping at her place.
  • Picked up Sim at The Mall.
  • Watched Wanted that night with Fadhil, Zimin, Hanis, Mei Ping, Sim, Amal, Imi, Khaliq: it was cool.
  • Went to KFC to buy food before going home.
  • Sent Meips home.
  • Bought nasi katok for Kran's brothers.
  • Went back to my place and did stuff until we fell asleep (sakit ah masa gugur!).
Pics:


CJeng! (Awu min dpt kau grab)


Jugger B. with Kran Jr.!


In Kran's car!


Out of Kran's car!


I think c simmity ada fetish....


WHOA!!! (awu min grab tia....)

29th June 2008:
Pics:








Team 28 and 76


HAHAHA!!!


The people who had fun but were still losers....:p


There goes Jeng sleeping again!


The 'Dream Team' 28 (Thank you Ranoadidas for not giving me permission)



30th June 2008 - 3rd July 2008.

School had just started and I didn't even do a single piece of homework. Thank god my History teacher was and is still not around. So During this week I have free period for every B-block. I would say its fun not having class but its boring when theres nobody around. Oh yeah I still haven't done my history homework yet. Maybe I'll do it someday when the day is rid of all its evils and people live on clouds and fly with pixie dust. But most probably I'll do it tomorrow (Friday 4th July 2008).

I haven't been able to stay awake for the past week maybe due to exhaustion and fatigue from the tri-xtreme or maybe because of the tiring nature of the school. Hopefully I can stay awake tonight as tomorrow is a Fr'ee'(i)day.

The UK people came to school today and my how they've changed! Inda pulang. Its good to see them again. I hope to see more of them soon.

To sum it all up nothing spectacular has happened yet but I have a feeling that its coming soon (or not!). I don't actually care... I'll be happy with anything or whatever (THIRST QUENCHERS!!!).

Pics:


Adeq and his 'Kembayaus'


The two liqs and their 'Kembayaus'


DLF, Jeng and Kran watering the plants.


Kran, Mami and DLF checking out girls!


MS YOUTH!!! Kam, Naz, Nawi, Ryes and part of Jeng.


Driving!


Top: Jeng punya car (same colour as his car)
Bottom: Jugger B. punya car (should be silver)
Me and zimin found this in one of the magazines on the library trolley.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.