0

Score!

on 8/08/2008 12:45:00 AM in , , ,
I've got nothing much to blog about. In fact I never have anything to blog about. Well there are some things that have been going on but yeah I'm gonna be secretive and all censored and shit. Isn't that just frustrating? HAH

With the qualifyings just around the corner, a student like me should be studying and worrying about the exams. I've got half of that done as I'm constantly doing the latter but not the former. Instead, I'm dwindling away updating this sorry excuse for a blog. Well whatever makes me happy right?

The past week has been kinda 'different' because although its still the same old same old but with a touch of new. Nothing much happened on Monday or Tuesday, but Wednesday you might say was the bomb for me. We played futsal and I got plenty of scoring chances. If I'm not mistaken I had about ten or more chances on goal and the majority of those attempts on goal were with my head. This was mainly because my other teammates kept crossing the ball conveniently to my head. However scoring a goal from open play was never meant to be for me. I got a goal under my belt though through a penalty kick. I was pretty relieved after scoring the penalty because I missed a lot of chances before that and I didn't want to disappoint. The game ended in everyone having fun. I don't remember who won but I think it was the other team. Later after the game, I learnt that the reason why I was given so many chances was that Jimmy told the others that I wanted to score a goal with a header. So I'm really grateful because of that.

Team 1: Jimmy, Kahar, Zai, Adeq, Vovie, Faris, Azim (Tom), Azim (Mami), Piring (saucer), Wafri and Bahri.
Team 2: Hanis, Hadi, Zimin, Azmi, Semiun, Ali, Wafi Z, Sim, Dao, Hazwan and I think I forgot the others hahahah.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.