0

Happy Olympics Everyone!!!

on 8/08/2008 03:41:00 AM
Yeah you must be thinking: "Two posts in one day! He must be crazy!". Yeah so what if I am *making a big deal out of nothing*.

Yeah I know I should be studying but I've got some pictures to share. So lets go!

The Finals - Hulu (3) vs. Laksa (0):

Jeng


Whoa


The suppor.... hungry people.

The Post-Match Accident:

OMFGROFLMAO N1N1!


Hey thats me!


Haha Adeq the Mechaneq


Baik jua Megan Fox pandai usai kereta

AMC:

Gotcha!


Haha bored!


Soulja Boy!


2 minutes after start!


Hey look! Another shutterbug.


BatMaths by Adeq

Cheesed faces and random stuff:

lol


whoa


Haha sakit parutnya


AWWW KIUT!


*insert caption*(haha)

Squash:

Sorry min... couldn't photoshop!


O.o


Hahaha


You want proof? See below!


Look at his hand reaching for the cakoi


Sim taking a dump


Caught black handed using meips' racket


The Useless

PS: Oh yeah I hit meips with a squash ball yesterday and it looked like it hurt (real bad). So I'm sorry meips. haha.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.