0

Without ME its just AWESO!

on 7/01/2009 03:30:00 AM
That makes perfect sense. A few months back I was going through a phase in my life where I was keen on dressing smart i.e. buttoned down shirts all the time. But now it seems that that phase has passed and I'm really into t-shirts now. I've been following bustedtees, a website where they sell t-shirts designed by normal people, for quite a while now and it seems that if I were to wear t-shirts for the rest of my life, I'd be wearing those from bustedtees.


This one cracks me up all the time! In case you don't get it thats MAO Tse Tung

They also have classic stuff like the uber cool Voltron! And the caption! HAHAHA

First rule of Fight Club: Do Not talk about Fight Club!

One word: Awesome!

The funny side of global warming

LOL


E.T. pwned home!

This one I really like!

GAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!

But I bet if I get my hands on these shirts and wear them in Brunei, only a handful would get it. Oh wait that would be kinda great.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Protective Headgear Recommended.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.